We all get hungry in the morning… Right when you wake up, I bet your first thought is about food! Some days you can eat a light breakfast, but most days you want something hearty that will help you conquer what is ahead. So what about a massive breakfast hash full of eggs, veggies, potatoes and Smithfield Yuengling Traditional Lager Bratwursts.
Post Sponsored by Smithfield
Yes, you heard that right. The legendary flavor of Smithfield has combined with the country’s oldest brewing company, Yuengling. These two companies have created an action packed bratwurst full of high quality pork and premium beer. You can cook these brat any way that you like, but if you start craving them in the morning like I do then feel free to try out my new Breakfast Hash w/Smithfield Yuengling Bratwursts.
Savory and delicious!
This recipe is made with a ton of fresh veggies, potatoes and the awesome Smithfield Yuengling Traditional Lager Bratwursts. I like these bratwursts grilled in a cast iron skillet with the other fresh ingredients so you don’t miss out on any of the flavor from the meat. This breakfast hash is a perfect balance between the potatoes, peppers and bratwursts. Plus, the whole meal is topped off with two eggs just the way that you like them. Add them right to the top so you get that fresh flavor all over the skillet.
In the end, having a full stomach is the whole point when you are leaving the breakfast table. Make sure to think about this breakfast hash when you wake up! Whether you need a “pick me up” or are just mega hungry, try my new Breakfast Hash w/Smithfield Yuengling Bratwursts.
P.S. If you cook it over the fire, then your taste buds will thank you.
Ready to eat!
Try this classic breakfast hash made with a pair of Smithfield Yuengling Bratwursts. Easy and delicious to cook over fire.
- 2 Smithfield Yuengling Traditional Lager Bratwursts
- 2 Fresh Eggs
- 1 Golden Potato diced
- 1 Poblano Pepper diced
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper diced
- 1/2 White Onion diced into half moons
- 3 tbsp of Butter
- Optional Cilantro
- Using a fire starter, build your fire and let burn until it coals (about 15-20 minutes).
- Place cast iron skillet over fire 2-3 minutes before cooking to preheat. Add 2 tbsp of butter to let melt.
- Once preheated, add your two Smithfield Yuengling Traditional Lager Bratwursts to the skillet and let cook for 6 minutes per side on medium to high heat. After you flip the bratwursts for the first time, push them to one side and add potatoes too skillet. Let cook for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Once potatoes are close to being done, add onions, poblano peppers, & red bell peppers. Mix the veggies around to make the hash.
- Once hash has fully cooked, add more butter into the hash and crack your two eggs on top. Cover the skillet and let cook until eggs reach your desired temperature.
- Add some chopped cilantro to the top and enjoy!
Equipment Needed: Smithfield Yuengling Traditional Lager Bratwursts, fire pit, cast iron skillet, tongs, wood, and fire starters.
This article does contain affiliate links to products that we personally use and support. Purchasing an affiliate product does make us a small commission at no cost to you. This helps us continue creating for our website. All words and opinions are our own, and we appreciate your support!