We all know that two is better than one. When you combine multiple delicious ingredients, then you are bound to have an amazing meal. That is what you have here with my new BBQ Ranch Chicken. Marinated in BBQ sauce and ranch dressing, these chicken breasts are smoky and sweet with a little bit of spice. Just make sure to cook them over some Cowboy Charcoal and some hickory wood chunks!
Post Sponsored by Cowboy Charcoal
Tell me more about this BBQ Ranch Chicken!
For some, cooking chicken seems intimidating since it can be easy to make them too dry. The trick here is marinating the BBQ Ranch Chicken. The chicken will absorb the flavor from the sauces and become juicier and easier to cook. Put the BBQ sauce and the Ranch into a bag along with the chicken and let marinated for over 4 hours.
Why 4 hours? This is a long amount of time for the protein to absorb the flavors of your two favorite sauces. What you are left with is a juicy & delicious BBQ Ranch Chicken. Finally, sear them on some hot grill grates and you will have perfect grill marks! When should you make this? Anytime! Honestly, this is a get dish for impressing friends at a cookout. It is also a great meal for the whole family.
RELATED RECIPE: Try my Spicy BBQ Cola Wings!
I highly recommend making this BBQ Ranch Chicken for your dinner tonight. Add some sweet potato fries and a cold beer for a full meal!
Freshly marinated and on the grill. Look at that color!
BBQ Ranch Chicken
- 2-3 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup of Cowboy Smokehouse BBQ Sauce
- 1 cup of Ranch Dressing
- 1 tbsp of Red Chili Flakes
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- In a disposable bag, place the chicken, BBQ sauce, and Ranch Dressing. Place in fridge and let marinate for 4 hours.
- Use some Cowboy Hardwood Lump Charcoal to light fire and let burn for 15-20 minutes. Once charcoal is white hot, disperse evenly for direct grilling. Optional: For a more intense flavor, add some hickory or apple wood chunks to the top of the charcoal.
- Pull chicken out 20 min before cooking in order to bring to room temperature. Season chicken with red chili flakes, salt & pepper.
- Place chicken on grill for 8-10 min. per side or until internal temperature is 165F.
- Serve and enjoy!
This article does contain affiliate links to products that we personally use and support. Purchasing an affiliate product does make us a small commission at no cost to you. This helps us continue creating for our website. All words and opinions are our own, and we appreciate your support!